Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

Find Him

I've watched the new Mormon message for Easter about 10 times now, and what sticks out most to me are the last 3 sentences.

I realize that we often discuss the Atonement and focus on the fact that Christ died for us, but how often do we ponder the fact that He LIVES for us. 



"He rose from the dead on the third day. 

He lives today. 

Find Him". 


Did you get goosebumps? :)

BECAUSE Jesus Christ lives we, too can be resurrected. [ Helaman 14:15,17 ] We can cry out during the high and low points in our lives and He is always there. Above my bed I have a ton of quotes that I read often, and one of them is found in the scriptures (D&C 38:7). It says, 


"I am in your midst. 

Mine eyes are upon you". 


Whether we feel Him or not, He's always there. I find great comfort in this knowledge! 

A while ago I did a post on Facebook about my best friend, Katy. I can tell you everything she likes, dislikes, enjoys doing in her spare time, what she's good at, what she isn't good at, etc. I know Katy because I've spent enough time with her, even if that meant going to her house just to sit on the floor and talk about nothing :) 

So what can we do to find our Savior? 

Why do we need to find our Savior? 

How even is a relationship like that with the Savior going to benefit our lives? 

I have some answers, but I'll let you ponder the thought and see what you can do this week to truly find your Savior. He's there, we just have to DO what we can to come unto Him

A member of the bishopric yesterday shared a thought provoking statement, "it's better to have someone tell you 'well done' than 'well said'". I hope I get a "well done" after this life :) 

I'm so thankful for a Savior who LIVES for ME. And you too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment